Suicidality and Antidepressant Drugs
- High blood pressure, which should be controlled before starting PRISTIQ and monitored regularly
- Heart problems, high cholesterol or triglyceride levels, a history of stroke, kidney or liver problems, or low sodium levels in your blood
- Bleeding problems
- Depression, suicidal thoughts or behavior
- Mania, bipolar disorder, or seizures or convulsions
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Talk to your healthcare provider about the risk to your unborn baby if you take PRISTIQ during pregnancy.
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. PRISTIQ can pass into your breast milk. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby during treatment with PRISTIQ.
Please see Full Prescribing Information, including BOXED WARNING, and Medication Guide.